Seth Dichard Golf Schools - Adult Programs
Seth Dichard has been recognized as one of New Hampshire's “Best Teachers by State” (Golf Digest), and as one of the top 25 instructors in New England (New England Golf Monthly). Seth hand-picks the instructors for his Golf School, based on excellent skills, knowledge of the game, and importantly, a passion for teaching. He has coached some of the area's most successful players including long-time student, LPGA Tour Player, and Westford native, Alison Walshe.
**Refunds for this program are only given after prior authorization from the Seth Dichard Golf School staff, and may require a doctor's note. All Westford Recreation refund policies will apply.
• Please bring a mask in case you need to use the public restroom.
• If you are able, please bring hand sanitizer.
• Please practice social distancing (6 feet away).
• If you are feeling ill in any way please call and cancel.
• Please bring your own clubs (if you need to borrow clubs we can provide them and they will be disinfected).
• Please remain in your vehicle until five min before the program begins.
Women's Premier Golf
This six-week course introduces women to the enjoyment of golf. Learn fundamental skills that include knowledge of basic terminology, rules and etiquette, and course management. Recommended for entry level golfers who want to learn in a non-intimidating environment.
Program includes nine hours of professional instruction covering the major fundamentals and proper technique of putting, chipping, pitching, sand play and the proven swing theories of the best players in the world. Players will receive a Seth Dichard Golf School Instruction Manual. Limited equipment is available at no additional cost.